The following qualifications are recognised by us
- The five year German teacher course (Erzieher/in)
- The 2 year German assistant teacher course (Kinderpfleger/in)
- University degree in Early Childhood Education
- NVQ Level 3 Qualifications in Early Childhood Education and upwards
- Qualified primary school teachers
We are government approved for children (nursery and kindergarten) with two locations in Munich – Bogenhausen. Our caring philosophy and methodology, tailored to the personality of each child, has given our facilities a excellent reputation.
Each kindergarten group has 16 children and each nursery group has 12 children. Your task is to encourage the children to develop their individual personalities and their social contact through play and communication. You will help the children learn at their own tempo and provide the educational building blocks that will prepare them for school.
We accept applications from people who are
- qualified in Early Childhood Education or hold a NVQ certificate at level 3 or higher
- good team players
- not necessarily fluent in German
and have a genuine interest in helping children develop.
What we offer
- Working in a highly qualified team
- Training for a Montessori diploma is subsidised
- Regular team and individual training
- Subsidised German courses on premises from outside language educators to help you attain the required B1 level in German
- Breakfast, lunch and snack provided
- Holidays oriented to the Bavarian school holidays
Please send us your complete application (resume and references) as a pdf file to email@example.com